More Than 140 Years Of Legal Excellence
Much has changed in Huntington County since 1876, but one constant remains: The law firm of Denman Law, is here to provide exceptional legal services to individuals, families and businesses throughout the area. Founded in 1876, our commitment to our clients and the community has never wavered. While we are built upon a history of legal excellence, we never stop looking forward to the future for new technologies and processes that help us better serve our clients.
Read more about our experienced attorneys:
Trusted By Generations Of Indianans
Our law firm has served generations of clients in Huntington County and surrounding Indiana communities. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for integrity in the legal community. When we speak on a clients’ behalf, our words carry weight. Our clients value the one-on-one attention they receive from our attorneys as we protect their rights in legal issues such as:
- Criminal defense: Protecting your rights and reputation when a criminal charge threatens to change your life.
- Family law and divorce: Handling sensitive legal issues that affect the fabric of the family.
- Workers’ compensation: Giving injured workers a strong voice in the legal system.
- Personal injury: Evening the playing field for injury victims as they seek fair and just compensation for their losses.
- Estate planning and probate: Helping individuals and families set important financial and medical-related plans in stone.
Whatever legal issue you face, we are here to guide you to a successful and cost-effective outcome.
Small Firm Attention And Big Firm Abilities
We are not just “small town firm.” Our experienced provide sophisticated legal counsel on a par with larger firms. But we pride ourselves on personalized service and long-term relationships with our clients. We represent many clients from the Fort Wayne area and we can arrange to meet in an office there if it is not convenient to come down to Huntington. We also meet with clients evenings and weekends by appointment. If you cannot travel to us because of your injuries, we can come to your home or hospital. If your loved one is in jail, we will go there to meet with them. Legal issues are never convenient, and we are glad to do what we can to lighten your burden.
Reach Out To A Lawyer Who Can Help
Our law offices are conveniently located across the street from the Huntington County Courthouse. To learn more about how we can help you solve your legal problems, contact our law offices online or by telephone at 260-356-7030. We offer free initial consultations for personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.